THE BEST INDUSTRY & FARM MACHINERY MAINTENANCE IN IDAHO FALLS
They say a craftsman is only as good as his tools. When your industry & farm machinery is well-maintained and in tip-top condition, you can deliver the quality product and services your customers have come to expect from you.
At Cripple Creek Enterprises in Idaho Falls, we know that your equipment isn’t just your livelihood, it’s your way of life, and you want it to run smoothly. That is exactly what we do for you behind the scenes. We are efficient, diligent, and affordable.
Whether it’s preventive maintenance, emergency repair, or construction, we have the experience and tools for it all.
OUR PRE-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Logistic Services
- Rigging & Hauling Plans
- Aerial Lifting
- Specialized Methods of Transport
- Wiring & Hookups
- Leveling & Alignment
- New Construction
OUR MAINTENANCE AND EMERGENCY REPAIR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Inspection. The professional millwrights at Cripple Creek Enterprises can perform annual general-purpose inspections on your equipment, which can help in adhering to safety regulations, keeping records, and ensuring quality control.
- Scheduled Maintenance. Cripple Creek Enterprises offers personalized service plans to get your farm and industrial equipment on a schedule of routine maintenance. Scheduled maintenance helps extend the lifespan of your equipment and ensure any problems are identified and addressed before they become major issues.
- Repairs. Breakdowns and faulty components are an inevitable part of owning heavy industrial equipment, but they can be disastrous if they halt work. Our millwrights are experienced in emergency repair, and can identify the issue and restore your equipment to working order as quickly as possible.
- Replacements. The millwrights at Cripple Creek Enterprises have access to a wide inventory of replacement parts, including high-quality name brands at affordable prices. We can get replacements to you quickly at a fair price.
- Maintenance. Regular maintenance is an investment that saves you money on expensive breakdowns and repairs in the long run and also extends the lifespan of your farm and industrial equipment. Cripple Creek millwrights can perform general tune-ups as well as routine or as-needed maintenance.
- Plumbing. Plumbing systems can be complicated but are essential to the overall function of many types of machinery. Our team of experienced plumbing professionals can design, install, and maintain pipes for your equipment.
- Electrical. Keep the power functioning properly on your rotating or fixed machinery with expert wiring services from Cripple Creek Enterprises.
Idaho Falls Farm Equipment & Services
Cripple Creek Enterprises is a full-service farm equipment and services shop. We offer high-quality sales, repair, maintenance, construction, and more for farm and industrial vehicles, machinery, and buildings. Based in Idaho Falls, Cripple Creek Enterprises is proud to provide our customers across eastern Idaho with fast, safe, and quality work on every project. Our repair shop and mobile repair team can supply you with the services you need as soon as possible. Our knowledgeable staff can help you ensure your heavy machinery and other equipment is in peak condition at all times. For more information, get in touch with our team today or give us a call at (208) 534-1030.